Following major disruption in recent years, societies are undergoing rapid changes and developments. This opens the challenge of building a wellbeing culture for today, tomorrow and the future. Community Business is creating their first in-person Wellbeing Conference focusing exactly on this; how do we create a wellbeing culture for today and the future?
The event will include:
- Panel Discussions - focusing on the future of wellbeing suitable for the workforce and identifying the challenges we face both in and out of the workplace.
- Wellness Showcase - supported by Total Loyalty Company Limited (TLC) showcasing some fun and engaging wellness activities for office engagement.
- Collaborative Discussions - a guided, interactive discussion focusing on identifying the building blocks to create a wellbeing culture that promotes wellbeing to all.
- Presentations - tune into presentations from previous Community Business Wellbeing Award Winners to learn about their successes and pick up tips to take back to your place of work
Venue: Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer's Office, Two Exchange Square 8 Connaught Place Sheung Wan, HK
Date: 17 October(Tuesday)
Time: 10:00am – 4:00pm
Contact details: Chris Mack (Programme Manager, Wellbeing) email@example.com
The Investor and Financial Education Council offers practical toolkits to help working adults better manage their personal finances. You are encouraged to share them with your staff and service users.
- Online Money Management Toolkit – Provides free interactive tools to help you better plan and manage your personal finances.
- Retirement Planning Toolkit – Consists of the retirement readiness quiz, basic steps in retirement planning and an action checklist to help you plan ahead for retirement.
The IFEC provides promotional materials of these toolkits. Please contact Ms Lau at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
(Content provided by The Investor and Financial Education Council)
Please click here to know more about our service or visit http://www.jobs.gov.hk/isps.
(Content provided by Selective Placement Division of the Labour Department)
Using the concept of Water Footprint, the “Water Wise Campaign” provides business and NGOs with an innovative perspective to contribute towards water sustainability through encouraging food waste reduction and better consumption choices.
JC-WISE offers free on-site display materials and outreach events, and bespoke recommendations for “low water footprint” menu at participating organisations’ canteens or restaurants.
For enquiry, please contact email@example.com or 3917 7479.
(Content provided by Faculty of Social Sciences, The University of Hong Kong)
Interested organisations are invited to make a reservation with details as follows:
Date: Every Tuesday to Saturday
Intervals: 10am / 2pm / 4pm
Duration: About 45 minutes
Language: Cantonese / English / Putonghua
No. of visitors: Min 5 ; Max 50
Registration fee: Free of charge
Please click here for registration, or go to https://www.cityu.edu.hk/lowcarbon/index.aspx for more information.
(Content provided by CLP Power Low Carbon Energy Education Centre, City University of Hong Kong)