Joining Caring SME Alliance
Founding members (In alphabetical order)
- Baby-Kingdom.com Limited
- Bamboos Professional Nursing Services Limited
- Carthy Limited
- Concord Alliance Limited
- Magic Clean Environmental Services Limited
- Richform Holdings Limited
- Ultra Active Technology Limited
The Alliance will initiate different projects and activities, and wish more SMEs to join the Alliance and practice CSR to build a harmonious community together.
Joining Caring SME Alliance as Corporate Member
The company that is registered with Certificate of Incorporation and has the business operation in Hong Kong for at least 1 year with no than 100 employees is eligible to join as corporate member.
Application form for download
To apply as Caring SME Alliance member, please fill in the application form and send by Email to email@example.com or Fax: 2864 2991You could enjoy the followings once becoming one of the Corporate Members of “Caring SME Alliance”:
- Related Benefit / Market Information & Update of CSR for SMEs;
- Special offers for joining designated Employee Assistance Programme (EAP);
- Volunteer service opportunities with other Corporate Members
SME Volunteers Go Hand in Hand
- Do you want to broaden your social service organisation network?
- Are you interested to join the social community activities of other SME?
Through the Caring SME Alliance we strive to engage more SME to participate in volunteer and community activities. One of our founding members would like to invite the SME to join their volunteer activities. For further details and registration for the activities, please click here and contact:
Ms. Chloe SO